Google Forms, part of the gSuite, is an incredibly versatile and helpful tool for the classroom teacher. With Forms you can collect data, conduct a survey, or give an assessment, then convert the results directly to a spreadsheet for data analysis.
In this collection you will learn:
- An overview of the gSuite
- How to create a Google Form
- The various types of questions that can be asked on a Google Form
- How to turn the data collected in to a spreadsheet with Google Sheets
- How to create a self-graded quiz
- How to create assignments that offer immediate remediation for struggling students